Friday June 5, 2015
For Immediate Release
Arnprior, On – Members of IAM Local Lodge 1542 have ratified a new collective agreement with Hypernetics Canada, a division of Plaintree Systems Incorporated.
The five-year agreement provides wage increases of 1.5 per cent in each of the first three years, 2 per cent in the fourth year and 2.5 per cent in the fifth year.
Other agreement highlights include:
• Vision care increased to $150.00 in the first year and raised to $175.00 in the fourth year
• Annual eye examinations compensated up to $100.00
• Increased group life insurance
• Safety glass allowance raised to $200.00 every two years
• Safety footwear allowance increased to $125.00
The 12 members service, repair and overhaul machinery used in the design and manufacturing of high performance electromagnetic devices for commercial and military aerospace.
For further information:
Gary Hynes – IAM Grand Lodge Representative
Bill Trbovich – IAM Director of Communications
416-386-1789 Ext #6331/416-735-9765